MONETIZING SOCIAL MEDIA
What You’re About To Discover:
- The “Social Success Cycle” structurethat provides you immediate clearness on the 4 classifications of social networks marketing activities (and the classification every organisation ought to start with).
- How to develop your Customer Avatarin order to designer a social networks technique that brings in purchasers and leads (our basic Customer Avatar Worksheet will reveal you how to develop your avatar).
- How to acknowledge and utilize the strength (and prevent the weak point) of both ” Seeker” and “Engagement” social networks channels
- The “10- Minute Social Media Audit”that right away determines spaces in your social networks marketing so you can close them.
- The 2 classifications of social networks marketing that can (and ought to) be automated by software application ( do not fret, we inform you which programs to utilize).
- The “Feedback Loop” procedurethat tremendously increases the effect of social networks marketing on product/service advancement, customer support and material development.
- The 5 keyword classifications that matter when keeping track of the web for customer support and track record problems(” Listen” for these keywords and you’ll right away sign up with the social discussion about your brand name).
- The Social Listening Keyword Research Plannerthat makes social listening project established a breeze.
- How to establish social listening utilizing paid tools( and an option technique utilizing complimentary tools for those on a tight spending plan).
- The basic 3-Step Social Media Customer Service Planto use when handling mad clients on public social channels.
- 4 techniques to growing connections on any social channel( keep an eye out for the “Indoctrination” and “Bouncing” procedures).
- 7 article design templates that develop top quality, “shareworthy” blog site materialwith speed (never ever get stuck for article concepts once again).
- The Social Media Topic Map handoutthat changes boring, “ho hum” social networks channels into flourishing social neighborhoods.
- The 6-Step “socializing” procedureyou’ll use to every brand-new piece of material you develop (this will optimize your social networks direct exposure).
- How to beat the “Social Fire Hose”( and develop social networks updates that get seen in the sea of social status updates).
- How to utilize “Long Tail Media Outreach” ( in order to produce traffic, links and authority from blog sites, podcasts and more).
- How to integrate Social Media Topic Maps and “The Short List” procedure to develop a network of influencers( these can truly can “move the needle” for your organisation).
- How “Reverse Media Outreach” workstoday (and how to place yourself to benefit from it)
- The “Value First” technique thatperfectly and discreetly changes casual social networks connections into clients and leads (without being sleazy).
- 3 kinds of “Value First” deals( and when to utilize every one).
- How to use “Content Segmentation”, social networks and social marketing to risen social connections to clients and leads.
- How to utilize material + social networksto converge with “The Customer Journey” from the Awareness to Conversion phase.
Module 1: Start Here
- Lesson 1: From The Author
- Lesson 2: Social Success Cycle
- Lesson 3: Social Media Marketing Goals
- Lesson 4: The Customer Avatar
- Lesson 5: Which Social Media Channel Is Right For You
- Lesson 6: Engagement vs Seeker Channels
- Lesson 7: 10 Minute Social Media Audit
- Lesson 8: Social Media Dont’s
- Lesson 9: When to Automate
Module 2: Social Listening.
- Lesson 1: Why Listen?
- Lesson 2: Social Listening Goals
- Lesson 3: Social Listening Tools
- Lesson 4: Social Listening Metrics
- Lesson 5: Social Listening Setup
- Lesson 6: Social Listening Keyword Planning
- Lesson 7: Tool Demo: Keyword Alert Setup
- Lesson 8: Listening Without Paid Tools
- Lesson 9: Using A Feedback Loop
- Lesson 10: Tool Demo: Tag And Task Setup
- Lesson 11: The 3-Step Social Customer Service Plan
Module 3: Social Influencing.
- Lesson 1: Why Influence?
- Lesson 2: Social Influencing Goals
- Lesson 3: Social Influencing Tools
- Lesson 4: Social Influencing Metrics
- Lesson 5: Growing Social Profiles
- Lesson 6: Social Media Bouncing
- Lesson 7: Social Media Topic Map
- Lesson 8: 7 Blog Post Templates
- Lesson 9: Socializing Blog Content
- Lesson 10: Step 1– Splinter
- Lesson 11: Step 2– Visualize
- Lesson 12: Step 3– Broadcast
- Lesson 13: Step 4– Tag
- Lesson 14: Step 5– Monitor
- Lesson 15: Step 6– Schedule
- Lesson 16: Tool Demo– Edgar
- Lesson 17: Defeating The “Social Fire Hose”
- Lesson 18: Tool Demo– Facebook’s Boost Post Function
- Lesson 19: What’s Your SOP?
Module 4: Social Networking.
- Lesson 1: Why Network?
- Lesson 2: Social Networking Goals
- Lesson 3: Social Networking Tools
- Lesson 4: Social Networking Metrics
- Lesson 5: What Is Media?
- Lesson 6: Long Tail Media Outreach
- Lesson 7: What Does Long Tail Media Want?
- Lesson 8: Networking By Topic Map
- Lesson 9: The “Short List”
- Lesson 10: Reverse Media Outreach
- Lesson 11: Staying Compliant
Module 5: Social Selling.
- Lesson 1: Why Selling?
- Lesson 2: Social Selling Goals
- Lesson 3: Social Selling Tools
- Lesson 4: Social Selling Metrics
- Lesson 5: The Value First Strategy
- Lesson 6: Value First Offers
- Lesson 7: The Customer Journey
- Lesson 8: Content Segmentation
- Lesson 9: Segmentation + Retargeting
- Lesson 10: DEMO: Setting Up A Segmented Website
- Lesson 11: Content + Social Media + Advertisement Retargeting
- Lesson 12: Putting All Of It Together
Ryan Deiss– Social & & Community Mastery Contains: Videos, PDF ´ s